Friday, August 17, 2012

Linklettes

Photobucket
 - Part 4 of Domino Dollhouse's Urban Mermaid collection is HERE!  The collection will be launched sometime today, most likely around 1pm or 2pm PST.


Agyness-Deyn-DrMartens
- Agyness Deyn for Dr Martens - those Aggy velvet creepers need to get on my feet like YESTERDAY.  They heart satchels are also pretty swoon worthy, too!


ScreenShot2012-08-16at112926AM
- Grenade Coin/Key Case at Patricia Field - I'm so loving this! I'm forever digging in my purse for the necessities and this baby, especially in hot pink, would be the perfect way to spot my keys.



c600x559
- Francesa Lia Block's recent polyvore sets based on her characters - to be able to see one of my favorite author's outfit ideas for her characters...IS THIS REAL LIFE??



Photobucket
- Forever 21's Spiked Moto Jacket - yeah, took me about 5 seconds to order this.  Hopefully it fits!

CL0024160L
- Eshakti now carries up to size 36W...yay!


1 comment: