Monday, June 27, 2011

Product Rodeo

Sorry for the delay in the rodeo! I launched my first collection + traveled and became quite the delinquent blogger. Here is my round up of the favorites I found this week!

Photobucket
Truly Outrageous Skirt $29.99

Photobucket
Vented Maxi Dress $78

Photobucket
Witch U Know About Crafts Top $49 (THIS MUST BE MINE!)

Photobucket
Tarte for True Blood Cheek Stain $30

Photobucket
Skull Ruffle Top $58

Photobucket
Fafi Scarf 69 Euros

Photobucket
Big Pocket Maxi Dress $101.56

11 comments:

  1. Lol I love the Witch U know about crafts:)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! That Fafi scarf is STUNNING.

    And I really love that vented maxi dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I seriously wish that sometimes these posts lead to them arriving on my front porch =) Glad you ladies like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Witch shirt is adorable, and the cheek stain. Lo-lo-love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must have both the DD skirt and the TB Tarte in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies!! That witch shirt is gonna be on my body, mark my words! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I am totally in love with the asos curve maxi dress too! I have been lusting over it hardcore for weeks. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The entire tarte for true blood is way to tempting. The cheek stain is one of their better products for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marisa - It's really not in my color scheme, but it's way to freakin' cute to matter!

    Nat - Have you played with it/tried it? It looks sooooo good! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been crushing on that ASOS dress for sometime now! I just need it to come down just a bit more!!

    rubyleonne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete