Thursday, December 30, 2010
Last year, I focused on finding our first home and starting my online plus size boutique. Mission Accomplished! These are such HUGE steps in my life that I was unsure where to go from there. This year will mark my last in my 20's, so I'm sure it will be a big year. After taking a Women and Aging class in college (my 19 year old self and mostly over 40 year old ladies), I realized early that getting older is NOT a bad thing. As with any new stage in life, there are good and bad things...so I'm not particularly freaking out about it. That being said, I would still like to make this 29th year a big celebration of youth, coupled with my more adult-y tendencies.
For serious or silly, here are my goals for 2011!
* Paint All of the Interior of Our House - The remaining brown walls make me cringe. Before the end of this year, I WILL vanquish that awful color.
* Make 80% of Domino Dollhouse stock My Own Designs - This is already underway, but on a very small scale...I hope to no longer be at the hands of the sad Plus Size wholesale companies anymore!
* Plant a Veggie Garden - Okay, so a very select garden, but I want fresh basil and tomatoes at the ready.
* Purchase a Rainbow Quartz Ring
* Take a Tribal Fusion Belly Dance Class
* Go on a Honeymoon - A real one. And preferably out of the country.
* Buy a pair of COMFY black docs - I know ya'll gotta be sick of those Pewter ones all the time
* Create a Domino Dollhouse lookbook
* Do OOTDs Several Times a Week - and get more of my "daily" wear, not just going out ensembles