Friday, September 19, 2014

6 Obsessions: Silver Geometric Jewelry

As the seasons start to change (or are supposed to...it's still 100 degrees here in LA), I always like to cultivate some points of focus for my wardrobe.  This week, I will be posting 6 of them total.  This post features silver, geometric jewelry.  I've always gravitated towards large, loud jewelry but I'm OBSESSED with the dainty pieces out right now.


Silver Geo Jewelry

Silver Geo Jewelry by pinkbot featuring silver earrings

I'm SO happy that ASOS Curve now has some plus size jewelry harnesses...this would look SMASHING over simple black dresses.  Click the Polyvore above to get all the shopping details!

1 comment:

  1. I adore all the geometric/chain/prism-y/elemental/raw crystal items that are out right now!! I'm not even really a 'gold' person, but I dig it in this style too!! I want to horde it all so I'll have lots if it ever falls out of style!!

    <3
    margot

    ReplyDelete