Friday, May 13, 2011

Linklettes

Sorry, chubblettes...the blog has taken a back seat to my photo shoot this weekend. My store Domino Dollhouse's first exclusive collection is being shot this Sunday and I'm feverishly working to make everything perfect! Full report + pics when everything is ready to go!

Photobucket
- Kingdom of Style's A Saintly Marriage Post
Um, I'll take one. This All Saints Necklace is really fulfilling all of my earthy, witchy needs for this summer.

TARINA TARANTINO PRESENTS: BEASTLY BIJOUX from Fuchsia Revolution on Vimeo.


- Tarina Tarantino's Beastly Bijoux Collection
Best collection she's released in a while. SO, SO IN LOVE.

Photobucket
- Glitter Lips by Di$count
Inspirational...and what's not to love??


- Peter Breeze - "Taxi"
Clubs kids, a ridiculous dance song, and a glittery pig hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment