Sunday, May 9, 2010

Photobucket

Though Hot Topic has carried plus sizes in the past, for the last few years they've left the plus size products to their sister store, Torrid. However, after a quick browse on the site, I recently discovered that they are now carrying novelty tees up to size 4X and some skirts and dresses up to size 3X. For those of us who like the edgier side of Torrid and are always looking for great casual wear: this expansion is a welcome re-return. From Hello Kitty to steampunk tees and from ruffle skirts to bow dresses, the selection seems better than their past expansions. I can only hope that this is a successful run at these sizes so that we can have another place to find unique, affordable street wear!

4 comments:

  1. I went to check this out as that bow dress is amazing and find they've launched a UK site!? When did this happen lmao to be fair, it's crap in comparison to the US site and doesn't seem to have too much on it but hopefully they'll add to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cool! My husband works at their HQ in programming and I will pass on the complaint! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This excites me so much! I would love to mix some of these pieces into my wardrobe.

    http://bargainfatshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed! The ruffle skirts must be MINE!

    ReplyDelete