Saturday, September 19, 2009

OOTD: Das Bunker for Apop

Here's my first official "Outfit of the Day". We were heading to a special Apoptygma Berzerk show at Das Bunker. I was feelin' patch-y and just went with it...it's NOT any easy thing to wear, let me tell you!

OOTD: Apoptygma Berzerk at Das Bunker

OOTD: Apoptygma Berzerk at Das Bunker (close up)
PS - it is hard no to look mean with an eye patch on!

Here are the details!

Dress and Jacket: Beth Ditto for Evans
Leggings: Torrid
Shoes: New Rocks from Belmont Army Surplus in Chicago
Gloves: Patricia Field in NYC
Necklace: Betsey Johnson Runway (eBay)
Eye Patch: Allycat Metalware

I also have been sellin' off some of my older gear to, of course, get more new stuff! Hee hee...check out what I've got up now here.

No comments:

Post a Comment