Thursday, November 19, 2015

Love in a Void

I knew when I saw this body chain from Ready to Stare, I had to have it.  Made to measure in black iridescent chain, it's an amazing and surprisingly comfortable addition to any look.  Just days later, Zelie for She put up the dress and I knew they belonged together.  At 7 1/2 months pregnant, here's a little proof that maternity ensembles do NOT have to be what you think.  Interesting side note: the chain doubles as a durable and mesmerizing toddler toy!

Outfit Details:
Dress - Zelie for She
Harness - Ready to Stare
Jacket - Beth Ditto for Evans (years ago)




6 comments:

  1. So. In. LOVE!

    I had planned to get this body chain a while back, but a client took their sweet time in paying me and the money I had planned on using to splurge on this went to life and bills instead. WHAHAHAH adulting sucks!

    But you look like a vision of gloomy doom days to my gothy heart and I love it so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, adore this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMN LADY! You make pregnant look so damn good. Ah heck, you make everything look so damn good!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chain...I found it slightly different concept and something new which will I surely add in my next dress and will call it my all new accessory. Well, I'm surprised too, being a pregnant aldy with 7.5 months baby, how you'd managed to keep your fashion habits on the top..HATS OFF!!!

    You can also have a look for more dresses for plus size beauties @ http://www.lurap.com/

    ReplyDelete