Sunday, May 1, 2011

OOTD: Collared

I first saw this collar on a adorable waitress at a Champagne bar in Pasadena. It was so adorable and unique I commented on it more than once. Flash forward to a few weeks later...I found it! Karmaloop has several version of this collar by Dimepiece Designs. Anyways, I'm so in love with it!

OOTD: Bunker with Old Friends
OOTD: Bunker with Old FriendsOOTD: Bunker with Old Friends

Outfit Details:
Shredded Shirt: Target + DIYed
Collar: Dimepiece Designs
White Ring: Karmaloop
Bra: Evans
Leggings + Skirt: Torrid
Black Ring: Forever 21
Boots: Dr Martens
Arm Bands: Versatile Fashions

7 comments:

  1. Super sexy... that's all that needs to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hawt! i wondered about those dimepiece collars. are they adjustable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have 2 buttons you can use...I'm wearing t on the tightest one and it's comfy. I don't have a large neck, but it's not rail thin either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the arm bands! Unfortunately I can't find them in this shop. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to work there and had them specially made for me. The format (and name) has changed to exclusively corsets, so I don't know if they would still create them. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad. But thanks anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No problem! They are pretty simple...just lined PVC fabric with some snaps...they wouldn't be to hard to make for a seamstress.

    ReplyDelete