Friday, March 25, 2011

Linklettes

This week has been challenging over here at casa de Bubble. Little sleep due to 2 teeth desperately in need of root canals hasn't lead to the most creative thoughts, but hopefully this week's linklettes do not disappoint!

Photobucket
- Pre-Order Your FAT Necklace from Definatalie!

Photobucket
- PS. I Made This Spikes a Trench
Those spikes are made with spray painted CHOPSTICKS. This money saving spike adornment has got my mind on over drive.

MUSIC VIDEO: This Can't End Well "I'll Let You Watch" from Chad Michael Ward on Vimeo.


- This Can't End Well's "I'll Let You Watch"

Photobucket
- Daphne Guinness's Absurd Shoes
Absurd is a good thing.


- YFF's Closet Series: Danielle of Stylista
This is such a fun series and I'm totally interested in sharing my own closet!

Photobucket
- Big Girl Barbie Tumblr
I run a tumblr that features the creme de la creme of big girl fashionistas (in my opinion) and I just figured how to accept submissions/questions. My chubblettes are some of the fiercest and I'd love to get some gorgeous pictures to include!

2 comments:

  1. Love that FAT necklace! And those shoes totally remind me of Gene Simmon's dragon shoes. BADASS!

    Mounds of Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! And I can't resist a crazy shoe =)

    ReplyDelete