This week has been an odd mix of overly busy and bored to tears waiting...which makes for a confused sleep schedule and sore muscles. It also means inspiration is either FULL ON KICKING or in zilchland. Right now I'm feeling the later. Here are the few links I can muster up on behalf of this Friday's Linklettes post...I'm sorry, chubblettes. I promise to do better next time =)
- Die Antwoord's Video for Rich Bitch
- Damn You Alexis for City Chic
- Mugler Special in Vogue Hommes Japan
UNF. Boner James '11! My husband sooooooo needs those pants...
- Margiela's rings in their Fall '11 Collection
I mean, really? Are these not a DREAM COME TRUE!!!! (via Is Mental)
- Paley Fest '11 True Blood Cat Interviews (Season 4 Tidbits)
I'm excited for season 4, because it coincides with my favorite book of the Sookie Stackhouse series. Also: I ALWAYS forget that Jason Stackhouse is really Australian...it's so much cuter than his Louisiana hick accent. Oh haven't you heard? I'm a giant nerd.