My mom and sister visited us in our new home and much shopping + eating ensued. Here are some highlights from last Friday - Tuesday.
- The theme of the trip was I Love You, Man. This is my sister and I re-creating the moment when Paul Rudd asks Jason Segel to be his best man. Latres on the Menjay.
- FINALLY got our wedding photo album (yes, we got married on Halloween '09)
- Played a Nautical-themed round of Mini Golf
- Did an immense amount of shopping. $15 Betsey table at her outlet, 25% clearance at Converse, and some additional Betsey/Harajuku Lovers jewelry. Also: got some more Xmas gifts from my Mom, in the form of some Evans goodies. There are more things, but the list makes me dizzy...happily dizzy
- Ate a mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich...where the "cookies" were mint macaroons at Milk. BOOM. (this was my sister's treat).
- Exchanged Hellos with Mario Lopez. He proceeded to talk to his handler about the "girl in the polka dot dress" aka me...the rest of the story we will never know.
- Spent a lovely lunch celebrating MLK Day at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles
- Saw Tron and <3ed it
- Ate many veggie dogs
- Drank a Thai Coconut...it tasted...odd. And the man said "edible flesh" to me, so perhaps that changed my opinion
- Mom bought Marc Jacobs sunglasses and is modeling them in front of the Rose Bowl
We had tons of fun and I'm super grateful to my sister Robin for taking so many good photos =)