Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Model Profile: Kerosene Deluxe

Kerosene Deluxe is a girl VERY worthy of the plus size community's attention. Not only is she "out" and proud as a plus size model, she excels in styling, make up quality and photography choices. When I worked for Versatile Corsets, not only was she a great customer: but also a DOLL to work with! I can't say enough about her...so I will just let her images do their job and stop with the text.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

9 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. She is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotness! amazing photos, she's working it. love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you ladies <3 her too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not think that anybody could seriously NOT love her... She looks so awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, she's gorgeous! I need the outfit in the third picture too, headband included, I would wear it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a stunning woman! And beautiful make up :-)
    By the way, I wanted to let you know that I've been reading your blog for a while and I love it!

    ReplyDelete