Friday, April 23, 2010

eShakti Dress Review

A few weeks ago, I was approached by eShakti to try out one of their products...um, YES PLEASE! I've been dying to try this online retailer ever since I saw their link pop up on other plus size blogs. Their selection is as wide as their size range (0-26) and they offer custom sizing as well! Can I mention their prices for a moment? Seriously affordable, particularly for the customization they offer.

I chose this blue ruffle dress, as I knew that I had some fancier evening events coming up (aka THE WEDDING week). This dress is made SUPERBLY. It's lined and does not skimp on the ruffles. The sewing is excellent and the size was exactly what I requested. The only issue I ran into was that the fabric was easily wrinkled and not ideal for travel. Other than that: I was THRILLED with this item. I'm definitely going to scoop up some of their amazing summer collection...check it out here. Check out the images and item details below.

OOTD: eShakti DressOOTD: eShakti DressOOTD: eShakti DressOOTD: eShakti Dress

Jacket + Shoes: Evans
Dress: eShakti.com
Belt + Leggings: Torrid
Necklace: Anutu Jewelry
Headband: Forever 21

7 comments:

  1. You look fierce in this dress! I love it!
    Xoxo
    Stiletto
    http://mylipstickonhercollar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies!

    Nik - <3 thank you! It's really fabulous...I'm completely gonna order some more myself!

    Stiletto =) Thanks! Cute blog name, PS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress, the colour is amazing. Been lusting after some e-shakti dresses for awhile, so I'm now even more tempted to place an order.

    http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it! You will NOT be dissapointed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a shame that they don't deliver to Germany >___<

    ReplyDelete