Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wishlist: January

This is my wishlist for January. By working out what I want and what I need for each month, I can be more effective at reaching the goals AND eliminating impulse purchases.
The basic idea is that I'm trying to eliminate my poor judgment with purchases so that in the end I have more $$, less stuff, and yet, a satiated feeling of shopping lust. *edit* As I purchase the items on my wishlist, I will turn the item titles into italics.

And with that: January!


Lifestyle:

Photobucket
Hello Kitty iPhone Case

Photobucket
Silver Mesh Files for Magazine Storage

Brains:
Photobucket
Bust Magazine Subscription (original photo here)

Fashion:
Photobucket
Black Jersey Tunic Dress

Photobucket
Grey Moto Jacket

Photobucket
Pink Babydoll Dress

Photobucket
Black Patent Dr Martens edited: I got a rad Pewter color instead =)

Beauty:
Photobucket
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Oil in London (Original photo here)

No comments:

Post a Comment