Sunday, August 19, 2012

Swoonage: Chubby Cartwheels

Chubby Cartwheels is a plus size line created by the adorable Shawna.  The is stocked with leggings, skirts, and so much more in fun and fabulous fabrics!    It's been awhile since I've done a swoonage profile with a new brand, but I was inspired to share my favorite pieces after looking at her new site re-design.  Here are my "must have" picks from Chubby Cartwheels.


Chubby Cartwheels Wants


1. Mesh Cocoon Jacket in Polka Dot - This jacket is PERFECT! I'm so in love with the polka dot option...my head is swirling from all of the styling possibilities!

2. Two-Tone Leggings - I LOVE a sassy legging, as you well know. These ones, particular the different shades of polka dots, are splendid.

3. Large Spike Ring - I have the small spike ring and I just love it. The bigger option is even more spectacular.

4. Big Button Earrings - The vinyl options are TO DIE FOR!  Loving the turquoise for a delicious pop of color.

I love that Shawna creates and runs Chubby Cartwheels herself.... and I have a soft spot for independent designers, being one myself.  I'm excited by these pieces and cannot WAIT to see what she creates in the future.

2 comments: