Monday, November 8, 2010

Product Rodeo

Sorry for the lack of blogging! Last friday my husband and I moved into our new home and it has been a whirlwind of packing, unpacking, and painting...an exhausting combo! I also spent most of the end of this week purchasing exciting pieces for Domino Dollhouse, as I am still hoping to launch by the end of this month. I can't wait for you to see the adorable stuff I've gotten so far!!

Anyhoo, in the meantime, here is a product roundup of the best of the web. Click on the image for ordering details!

Photobucket
Death Grip Duo 55 GBP (via 2Bitchezdeep

Photobucket
Leopard Print Knit Dress 28 GBP

Photobucket
Carrie Boot (also comes in grey! I MUST HAVE) $68

Photobucket
Betsey Johnson Slip (in Pink, Black, or Turquoise) $79

Photobucket
Studded Rouched Tunic 29.50 GBP

Photobucket
Cage Ring $82

No comments:

Post a Comment