Monday, October 18, 2010

Product Rodeo...Halloween Edition!

Thanks so much for everyone bearing with me! My 2 weeks of wedding excitement/travel are over and now I am onto the huge project of moving into our new home! Blogging, of course, will be at a minimum for a while, but I will be back at it in full force in November, promise! Here are some fabulous products, with a focus on October goodies...spooooooky.

Photobucket
Black White Striped Corset $139.95

Photobucket
French Terry Biker Jacket $27.90

Photobucket
Deck of Cards Fascinators $149 a piece

Photobucket
Sailor Girl Costume $66

Photobucket
Black Hitched Dress $92.80

Photobucket
White Glam Kitty Ears $12

Photobucket
Trumpet Tulle Skirt $49.50

Photobucket
Bianca Blouse $73.92

Photobucket
Aveline VIctorian Jacket $225

2 comments:

  1. I love the sailor girl costume. I always had this thing for sailorish stuff :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very cute! I usually don't like the pre-packaged costumes, but it's quite adorable.

    ReplyDelete