Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photobucket

Evans is currently have a huge sale with TONS of amazing things...many at over 50% off! I decided to pop over to the site and use some of my stored up Paypal earnings and turned them into a few things I've had my eye on. The bow tunic I wrote about a few blogs ago will now be in my chubble closet. The fabulous perfume tunic was also a deal and reminds me of a Forever 21 collection I was desperate to have a piece of. Both are adorable and summer appropriate without sacrificing style. And can we say HELLO sexy bras??? In a 44DDD, you do NOT find many gorgeous, supportive bras, much less 4 affordable ones! The point of this post is NOT to brag, but to encourage:

GO SHOP THE FABULOUS EVANS SALE!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I am so broke, but this sale is fantastic. Thanks for the heads up!

    http://bargainfatshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so curious about how comfy the bras are. I am a 44DDD as well. The last bra I bought at Torrid hurt like a bitch though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annissa - I understand...but there are some MAJOR deals that cost very little...check it out!

    Miss Muffcake - I love them. After Lane Bryant retired my favorite bra, I was in search of a comfy one with amazing support. The 2 styles I've tried from them have been well constructed and awesome!

    Natalie - show us whatchu get!!!

    ReplyDelete