Saturday, May 29, 2010

Photobucket
OOTD: Birthday Bunker
OOTD: Birthday BunkerOOTD: Birthday Bunker

Last night, we headed out to Das Bunker in LA for my girl Tiana's birthday celebration. The perfect occasion to pop out my new hair clip and 4 finger gloves! Here are the outfit details:

Top: Lip Service for Torrid
Skirt: American Apparel
Leggings: ASOS
Gloves: eBay
Suspenders: Hot Topic and DIYed by me with spikes, studs, and crystals
Hair Piece: Skele-clips
Necklace: Tarina Tarantino
Boots: Dr Martens

7 comments:

  1. That hair piece is so lovely! I love the leggings too! You look great

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ! beautiful outfit , like the leggings.
    I say every time but I'm in love wiht your hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! I'm so glad my fruit smoothie colored hair is <3ed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rawr! You look AMAZING! I love everything about this outfit! It comes together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just fell in love with your hair! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hottest alt girl I've ever seen. The hair, the gloves, the suspenders... it's all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any closeups of the suspenders? You look fab!

    ReplyDelete