Thursday, December 15, 2016

Life in the Vivid Dream


As per my previous post, we spent the weekend in Vegas.  We drove over to the Container Park to let the girls run amok and discovered all of the incredible artwork around this area of the city.  I gravitated towards this particular building and HAD to stop for an OOTD shoot (by artist Felipe Pantone).  This outfit is my quintessential go to...and I'm SHOCKED that I haven't shot in it before.  I live in the Deia Maxi by Babooshka...it is the oversized asymmetrical maxi dress of my dreams.  Throw on my Beth Ditto cropped jacket (yes, I'm sure you are familiar with it if you have EVER read my blog), and my favorite leather chucks and I'm set.  It's so comfortable and easy, but I always feel chic in it.

Outfit Details:
Dress - Babooshka
Jacket - Beth Ditto for Evans
Shoes - Converse
Necklace - Anu Tera
Glasses - Derek Cardigan



Do you have outfit do you feel like expresses the core of your style?

No comments:

Post a Comment