Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Getting ready for the weekend...Poolside musts!

Poolside Musts

Poolside Musts by pinkbot featuring plus size one piece swimsuits

This weekend my husband and I are having a little staycation at a local swanky hotel.  I plan on spending most of it in the pool with a cocktail...however, my style is anything but the "typical" beach bunny.  You do NOT have to sacrifice your edge and conform to typical beachwear.  The wonderful thing is that lots of plus size companies are making cool swimwear now.  Here are a few of my favorites...including the bathing suit, sandals, and sunnies I plan to wear!  Click the image to get all the shopping details.  And of course: don't forget the sunscreen!

3 comments:

  1. Love all this swim wear !!
    Wish i was going on holiday this year to try some out !
    Especially love the stripy bikinis :D
    Launa xx
    Wowsville

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chic sunglasses! where you can buy these? What is a brand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello here my plus size mix and fashion blog>> http://leeliandream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete