Monday, July 12, 2010

Product Rodeo

Here is the round up of my favorite treasures I've unearthed this past week. Click on the product's image to get the details and to order for yourself.

Photobucket
Studded Ballet Flat $48

Photobucket
Studded Below the Knee Leggings $22

Photobucket
Grey Striped Bandage Dress $27.50

Photobucket
Linda Farrow x Alexander Wang Zipper Sunglasses $358.50

Photobucket
naKIMuli Dookie Chain Dress $140

Photobucket
Cyberdog Transformer Visor $40

Photobucket
Converse Star Chucks $50

Have a product you want me to feature? Send it my way and if it's top notch: it's in the rodeo!!

8 comments:

  1. Me too! I think maybe I could DIY them? Would be too hard. Even add spikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Converse Star Chucks are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress! Those sunglasses! To die for!

    -XoX
    Alexis
    maddesthatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ballet flats are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If dookie is in title, you know i gotta have it ! everything on this list is awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha...it's really a selling point!

    ReplyDelete