Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Noteworthy Chubblette Linkage

Photobucket
Image from Vogue Curvy - Model Tegen Stum

- The incredible ASOS sale seems to be luring the entire Fatshion world this week, myself included. Their Curve line has some INCREDIBLE pieces and I highly suggest checking it out. Don't forget to use the code "ASOSTreats" for an extra 10% off. I have officially made 3 orders from ASOS and am chomping at the BIT to get them!!
- I loved looking through the pictures of the YFF Conference! All girls looked stunning and it looks like so much fun!
- Torrid Clearance Sale is now only, with additional 50% off all clearance. Be sure to checkout the fabu selection of cardigans and swimwear on sale!
- Fatshionable wears a fabulous scarf as a top...and looks amazing!
- My eBay has some amazing deals. Clothing and accessories from Anna Sui, Tarina Tarantino, Betsey Johnson, Evans, and MORE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment