Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Photobucket

I'm very excited about the 2nd Sex and the City Movie that comes out today, so I felt inspired to create some great outfits to bring out your inner Carrie! Some points of style to focus on would be colorful heels, unique jewelry, and bright dresses. Those Ruby Belle dresses from Evans are great for lookin' like the 5th member of everyone's favorite fashion girl-gang.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A few of my favorite fashion elements from the years of Sex and the City have been:
- Half gloves
- Scarves tied to the arm
- Visible bras (who cares if your straps show??)
- Poofs and bubbles of Tulle

What are your favorite SATC fashion moments?

*edit* Musings of a Fatshionista did a post of favorites!

4 comments:

  1. My favourite's the second one! Especially those wedges, so much love. Although I've seen the first film, I've yet to watch the whole series. I'm on series 2 now though, progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The series is out of control amazing. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those teal heels in the first picture. so adorable. i also like that heart necklace too.

    ReplyDelete