Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ohio Trip

As promised, I snapped a few OOTD's in Ohio, all fancy wedding related outfits, of course. Also: debut of my new dreads!

Bachelor(ette) Party Outfit
OOTD: Bachelor(ette) Party

Jacket, Leggings, Shoes
: Evans
Dress: Torrid
Necklaces: Tarina Tarantino
Headband: Triple Bow from Forever 21

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit
OOTD: eShakti Dress
Jacket: Evans
Dress: eShakti.com (full review to come!)
Necklace: Anutu Jewelry
Headband: Torrid
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Handbag: Betsey Johnson

Wedding Day Outfit
LGBT action!
Jacket and Dress: Torrid
Necklace: Vintage
Earrings: Tarina Tarantino

3 comments:

  1. Love the third dress, very cute. Actually they all are, but it's my fave.

    http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfits! So much greatness :D

    And btw. I choosed you for the beautiful blogger award ! :)

    xoxox Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you!!! I'm having so much fun cataloging my outfits...I'm glad to get such fabulous feedback!

    ReplyDelete