Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Swoonage: Alienskin

I love my Alienskin clothing. My favorite dress is from their shop and it was custom made...without a custom made price. They use a heavy weight t-shirt-like knit in a variety of basic colors and add fabulous stitching to create a comfortable and unique look...I LOVE them!
My favorite dress is their Babydoll style (shown with one of their shrugs):
Photobucket
It comes up to a UK 26, in 6 different colors with over 20 colors of stitching...LOVE that customization!!

All of the following pieces have the same options...review and fall in love!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Note: these sleeves are a fabulous cyber accessory for plus sizes, as you can pop them over your favorite sleeves top and show some sexy shoulder. They do come in larger arm sizes so HUGE YAY!

Photobucket

I truly, truly recommend getting these pieces if you are a club-goer who likes to dance. They breathe amazing and look fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment