Friday, August 26, 2011

Linklettes

Sorry for the prolonged crickets on Chubble Bubble, but I am in the midst of launching Domino Dollhouse's 2nd collection (a mini one). I also turned 30 last weekend and have spent an ample amount of time celebrating and drowning in cake/cocktails. That doesn't mean I haven't come across some amazing links, so without further adeiu...LINKLETTES!


- Virgie Tovar - "Newbies"
Watch ALL OF THEM! Her 5 videos are all fun to watch in addition to having a great message. This video reminds me how much my wife, Frankie, is such a cheerleader for me...she encourages me to push myself in ways I never thought I could.

Photobucket
- Fat Ladies in Spaaaaace Coloring Book
Does this need more of an explanation. I know what my birthday Amazon card is getting spent on!

Photobucket
- Fatshionable's Sunset and Stripe OOTD
PERFECTION.


- Gisela Ramirez's First Runway Show
This is just a sneak preview...I can't wait to see the whole thing!

Photobucket
- Sneak Preview of Domino Dollhouse's Delectable Dresses Collection
Hopefully, I'll have everything up by early next week...3 great "yummy" dresses for my dolls!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Launch away doll, I absolutely adore Domino Dollhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun Runway show, work it ladies. Odd, I never say "work it" in real life unless I say it like Austin Powers or something ridiculous.

    That black and white outfit is perfection, she has such great taste.

    Haha I loveee coloring books.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete