Sunday, May 29, 2011

OOTD: Acid Florals

My shop, Domino Dollhouse, got this amazing dress last week and it took about 15 hours for me to run up to my office to pillage one for myself. My bright, floral personality took over (as well as the rising temps) and I popped on this ensemble to run some errands. I can already tell this dress will be a summer staple of mine! It's super comfy, cute, and lightweight. I also fell in LOVE with these jelly sandals...they have little gold bows up the toe strap...tres adorable! Sorry for the grump face in the photos...me and the sunlight don't always get along.

OOTD: Acid Florals
OOTD: Acid Florals OOTD: Acid Florals

Outfit Details:
Dress + Sunglasses: Domino Dollhouse
Sweater + Ring: Mode Plus
Leggings: Evans
Jelly Sandals: Madden Girl (by way of TJ Maxx)
Necklace: Tarina Tarantino

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the dress and your hair, I've always wanted to try a similar color. Looking good darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man you look so fabulous! I dont even know how you do that all the time! :D Love that dress! im going to go check it out right now. and those shoes are adorableeee!!

    xoxox
    A_riot

    ReplyDelete