Friday, April 8, 2011

Linklettes

Sorry, chubblettes! This linklettes is teeny weeny as I spent most of the week getting the house ready for my brother and his family. I'm so excited to take my niece and newphew to Disneyland for the first time! Anyways, that's my excuse for the mini-linklettes =)

Advanced Style: Age and Beauty on Nowness.com.


- Kooky Old Ladies
When I was 19 and still in college, I took a women and aging class. Though at the time I thought little of it, it's impact on how I feel about getting older and my life changing is vastly improved. This video is exactly the type of old lady I plan on being...kudos to them!

- Thick Threads
My favorite new plus size blogger! Fun hair, cool clothes, and buckets of sass...my kinda girl!


- Hesher Movie Trailer
I have no idea what is going on, but JGL's metal hair is working for me.

- Models Needed at Domino Dollhouse
I'm looking for at least 1 more girl...make sure to read the requirements before sending a submission

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for the sa-weet shout out! :D Hesher looks like its worth a watch

    xoxo
    A_riot

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm absolutely in love with that advanced style video. so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thick threads - of course! <3 your blog!

    Nicolette - it's FREAKING AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete