Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Last week in Pictures

My sister visited from Ohio last week and it was a whirlwind of shopping, food, and music. She snapped many a'photo and here is picture synopsis of our adventures!

You did it!
Out in front of the Bathing Ape store on Melrose with an oodle of bags (Not gonna lie: they are mostly Robin's)
Lipstick Tank: Torrid
Skirt: American Apparel
Leggings: Macy's
Jacket: Evans
Shoes: Delias
Glasses: Betsey Johnson (I lost these this weekend...RIP glasses!)

Givin' Eric pos at Fangy-t
Eating Joe's face in front of Fangtasia!
Robin and I in front of Fangtasia
Work that wind!Photobucket

Our adventures to Fangtasia were ALMOST cut short due to me feeling under the weather, but I bucked up and we headed out to Long Beach. If you've watched True Blood, you'll recognize the front where Pam's checks IDs and Eric's infamous throne area. We also snapped some fun pics in the photo booth that hopefully Robin will scan =)

Robin at Swingers
Robin got this AMAZING purple metallic Marc Jacobs necklace that must be shared...it was FIIIIIIIERCE!

Little Boots at the Glasshouse
Friday we caught Dragonette and Little Boots in Pomona...the show was fabulous and as you can see: Little Boots was working a shimmery 'fit!

Larry King Fierce
Saturday we headed to Hollywood for Robin to capture her "Fierce" photo with Larry King's star (yes, she is the facebook who made him ask Johnny Weir how it felt to be so fierce).

Roscoe's!
Food at Roscoe's
We also feasted on chicken and waffles during our first trip to the legendary Roscoe's! Seriously...cornbread...good lord...

It's my first one!
She looks STOKED.
Our last food adventure was hot dog on a stick. Well, I got cheese on a stick, since I'm a vegetarian, but it was our first trip to the stick-ed land of red blue and yellow. The cherry lemonade was insanely delicious!

All in all, we had a killer time and explored much of So Cal that even I had never seen. And now: I'm back in my chubble bubble and expect many more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment